Lol this probably sounds weird but am I the only person that hates their boobs? adult content

idk if this is really tmi but i figured i'd flag just incase.
but yeah so I know there are ladies out there who are big chested and hate it but I'm only like a C and a small C at that! I mean really I think I'm a B but I have a C I think its like 38 C but idk i feel like theyre little.

but i hate them. i wish they were smaller. am i weird lol

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i hate my tata's i am in 40d which sucks because ta can sit well the other can't get to the bottom
    smaller for me yes i did not start wearing a bra till i was in 38yrs old and at 53yrs old smaller is better
    i hate have them any bigger out here i can go topless yes it is law now who wants show big row boats when show tiny tata's
    now the only real reason i wear this size because the backings are not long enough to fit my back
    so i am stuck with 40d and my daughter even has bigger tata's at 21yrs she is 44dd so be happy in what you got lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My sister has the worst time with clothing (DD) so she has some contempt for hers. Myself, I was upset when I started to get mine because I was a tomboy & it meant turning into a 'stupid girl' :P
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 11:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I have 36b and I hate them because 1 is bigger than the other guess its not the same but everyone has likes and dislikes
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 11:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i am a 36b and i hate them.. too big! idk i just hate boobs!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I hate mine, too! They just get in the way! The only think they are good for is breastfeeding. LOL. And even then I wish they were smaller.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• You could probably benefit from some distraction: volunteer somewhere that you feel is important, or start using your body in the ways it's strong and powerful, or just stop thinking about them all the time.

Having read a number of books that are about breast physiology and their function, I can't tell you how dull and ordinary all boobs are to me now...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:19 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• lol well they dont bother me that much to where i need a new hobby XD I just wish they were smaller
    ElsaSalsaaa

Comment by ElsaSalsaaa (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I hate mine too!! I dont even know what my size is..the last time i went bra shopping the highest they went was DD and it was way small...so who even know now. probably F lol I hate them they are in the way! Im ready to cut these bad boys off!!
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 11:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I would kill for bigger boobs!
    Anonymous

• hey anon I'll donate you some of mine!
    ElsaSalsaaa

Comment by ElsaSalsaaa (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2011