dropping at 30 weeks???

is it possible... my son is breeched and it felt like he dropped and i am want to get him turned b4 he drops... i am calling for an apt on mon so any advice if he did drop i will keep an update if anyone wants one...

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 8:39 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my daughter was still breech at 38 weeks. so they schedule a c section. she had already dropped. well i went home and did some of those exercises to try to get her to flip but i didn't feel anything. they told me that if she did turn, since it was so tight in there now, it would probably be painful. well i went in at exactly 39 weeks for me c section and they did an ultrasound, SHE HAD FLIPPED AND I NEVER KNEW! so they induced me, because they were worried she would flip again, but even with the maximum dose of pitocin i didn't feel even one contraction. so i went home. she came a week later to the day, on her due date, and i had a very easy and normal labor and delivery! no stitches, no tearing, no complications.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 11:20 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• hmmm he may have dropped. if your stomach looks lower or there is more room than usual under your ribs then yeah he probably dropped. im not sure but they may be able to turn him...you would have to ask the dr that tho.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• You still have about 10 wks, so it's just possible he found a comfy nook to nestle into. My girl was in breech up until I was about 31-32 weeks, then she FINALLY turned. I thought she was gonna be breech forever!!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2008