"shake your boobs" adult content

well my 5 year old comes home from kindergarten today and told me his best friend was in class today saying a bad word (with my son every word is a bad word) so i asked him what it was and he pointed to his chest.. i like oh 'boobs'? he told me the kid told my son to shake his boobs!!!
i told my son to not listen to him and ignore him but they sit at the same table..
Should i just leave it at that? what would you do?!

3HappylKidds

Asked by 3HappylKidds at 11:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• yep... dont make a big deal out of it and let it pass.
    if your son continues to come home with these stories THEN take it a step further
    Anonymous

• Yes, leave it unless it keeps coming up. It's the newness of the taboo word "boobs."
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• How could you avoid laughing?

What a ridiculous thing for a 5yo to say to ANYONE. I'd leave it.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I would talk to your son and if he was concerned then talk to him about it. If he is just reporting the news of the day I would just leave it alone until you feel it gets out of hand
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 11:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Thank you.. i actually had to try not to laugh about it when talking to him. all i told my son was to ignore him an he said okay.. and that was the end of it.. so ill leave it alone unless i hear new things!! :)
    3HappylKidds

Comment by 3HappylKidds (original poster) at 11:34 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Next step is tell your son to make a dialogue to his teacher telling the situation. That was happened in school. The one-in-charge to
    call the attention for his classmate is the teacher.
    Sew-sun

Answer by Sew-sun at 11:38 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Lol my son calls his nipples boobs (he's 4)....kids say the craziest thing..id leave it alone unless something else happens then maybe ok have alil talk
    canibalkittykat

Answer by canibalkittykat at 11:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• LOL. I would laugh and just say to my child that it wasnt nice and to just not listen too much into what the friend has to say.
    momto3infl

Answer by momto3infl at 9:07 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• kids are just being silly...but I HATE when they pick up a bad habit, it is SO HARD to break them of it. errrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2011