Im trying. adult content

I have tried everything to get my husband to notice me! It been 2 months since I had my little boy. I told my husband to bring home some condomns and lube so that we could you know! Well he didn't and it has been weeks since I've asked him. I've been walking around in my underwear trying to get him to notice me! But no matter how much I try and try he don't notice me. It seems like he's trying to avoid sex with me. I will talking to him after work tommorrow. I am about ready to give up. Thanks to him I am eating more because this caused me to stress about myself.

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 11:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah, men do NOT take hints well...they like for you to be DIRECT with them and tell them EXACTLY what you want. So when I want it, I tell him to get his ass in the bedroom, LOL.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Was he there for the birth? That can be a little oogy for most guys, and it takes a while for them to see you 'that way' again... and he may be worried about hurting your (or making another one!) this soon after your recovery.

Make a pass at him, don't 'walk around' and hope he 'gets it'. Men are tragically bad at taking hints. Tell him directly you want some, when you want it. Start with him, he'll get into it...

Go slow, though --don't do 'desperate' because that smells so repulsive. Do 'happy to be here up against your body'... and let it progress naturally (don't go for the junk right off the bat, even men like a little warm-up).
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Jeez...I didn't want my husband near me for about 6 months! Just talk to him and say you're ready. Also, he may be struggling with the transition of being parents...maybe sex just isn't on his mind?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• For me, I felt HIGHLY self concious after having a baby....and.. having a newborn baby can.. well.."damper" the mood. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.. and think "its you" give things time... and most important.. talk to him about how you feel.. some guys don't "get" the signals lol... GOOD LUCK!
    kristinamalek

Answer by kristinamalek at 11:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I think you need to just be straight with him because med dont understand us lol
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:25 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I would talk to him and ask him why he wont sleep with you.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 9:19 AM on Apr. 1, 2011