Shadow

My 2 ½ years of scared of shadows. He does not want to sleep in his own bed right next to my bed, he wants to sleep between us. He says shadows are coming. What should I do about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• aww! that is sad! maybe you can make those shadow puppets with him .. make it a game with the shadow!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:43 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• AWWW...Poor baby!
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 9:26 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• That's so sad! My daughter did that with monsters (she's 2 also), I always tell her that mommy and daddy would never let any monsters come near her in our house, we let her know that we will protect her and not to be scared. I'm sure you have tried this but I wish you luck! I'm not doubting you but you may want to be sure he is really scared he may just like to sleep with you, I know mine tries that but she does somersaults in her sleep so that can't happen.
    damselphish

Answer by damselphish at 10:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• sorry to hear this maybe he'll outgrow it?? it is hard when they are afraid and don't want to be alone
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2011