Weird dreams while Pregnant?

I am 27 weeks pregnant and I had a dream the other night that I had my baby and it wasnt a baby, it was 9 kittens..
I had another dream that my friends replaced my baby with a chihuahua puppy as a joke.
And I had plenty of other dreams about me having my baby.
Anyone else have wicked odd dreams while they were pregnant?

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 12:13 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lol. Yeah I've had some pretty weird ones. Its normal though.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:15 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i had very messed up dreams when i was pregnant.. i cant remember anymore its been so long but i remember waking up just wanting to cry because i dont know if its really going to happen or what !! thats one thing i could def. go without while pregnant!!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:15 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I had weird dreams when I was pregnant
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:34 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Definitely had some weird ones. I had a dream that my DH wasn't the father of my son, the father was a boy I liked when I was like 12 (and I haven't seen him since I was around 13).
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:35 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• yes i had very weird dreams one that i wont forget i went and asked my dad where the baby was and he said in the refridgerator and when i opened it my baby was a shrimp an actual shrimp in a cup lol..lol..i woke up scared
    AidensMommy-09

Answer by AidensMommy-09 at 12:38 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Heck yes! I know it to be part of pregnancy! Usually sexy dreams are typical...at least in the first trimester...but I also had the "baby dream" just before I found out I was pregnant. Many people have it...either an actual baby, or THEIR baby in the dream...some people dream of a white bird...at conception or shortly after.
    It's the vividness of pregnant dreams that strikes me. I think they are just MORE everything...and I remember them pretty well.
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 12:43 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I had a stretch mark modeling dream. Crazy!
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 12:56 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I had all kinds of crazy pregnancy dreams. I had one very similar to yours, where I gave birth to a baby kangaroo! lol

I had lots of birth dreams too. In one I gave birth in the local community pool. That one was pretty cool especially since I was planning a water birth.
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 1:18 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i had a dream where my grandmother was alive and was at the hospital when i had my baby...but when he was born i turned into my grandmother which is totally weird because my mom was an only child except for the baby boy my grandmother has a miscarriage with..i woke up freaking out that i was giving birth to my uncle
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 2:16 AM on Apr. 1, 2011