Don't know if I should worry or not...

My boyfriend just got a job about little over a month ago as a shift leader at a restaurant. He told me there were no girls our age that worked with him ( I didn't ask him he just told me). Well, some nights they close at like 12 and he won't get home until about 2. I understand he needs to close but some nights he gets home like 30 min after they close. I just talked to my friend and she said she called their earlier and asked to speak to him because she was going to ask him something about her order and figured it would be easier to ask him or something like that. And this girl answered the phone and told her she couldn't speak to him and hung up!!! I know it was my friend that had called but what if it had been me?!?! I'm his pregnant gf and I would have been pissed if I had asked to speak to him and got hung up on!!! It just sounds odd to me... :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Big RED FLAG!!! If he is ignoring your calls & texts & that is out of the ordinary it is on purpose. Girl you better get on that ass when he gets home & straight up ask him what is going on. You will know if he is lying or not.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 12:53 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• that is a bit odd.. it could have been you in labor or something.. i would ask him about it...
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:16 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• umm yea i would just ask out of curiosity, tell him ur not looking for a fight but want to know why..no need for the stress i agree SHYNU
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 12:19 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Um yeah, I would be worried too...
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I wouldn't worry. Just keep the peace. Unnecessary stress while your pregnant is no fun. Just enjoy your relationship until something obvious occurs. Seriously!
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 12:18 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Have your friend go under cover and check things out if your worried or just show up with some friends and dont tell him your coming in or let the chick the reseptions know you his girl friend when you come in to see how your treated.
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 12:18 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I WOULD ASK him but try not to do it in an angry tone. She maybe a General Manager or something.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 12:18 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• maybe you should just ask him if he getts offensive than you know whats up and if he says he will take care of it then you have nothing to worry about all i can say is trust your man
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 12:21 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Talk to him find out whats going on !
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:23 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Well I just asked him who the girl was that he workd with and he said he didn't work with any. I know my friend isn't lieing, we have been best friends for 4 years, she sounded upset when she told me to because she was wondering the same thing like what if it had been me calling and I was in labor or something...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:25 AM on Apr. 1, 2011