How to propose to my husband.

Ok so when we first got married neither of us had rings. We got them for each other that first christmas. Well neither of our rings fit and I told my husband I would get him a new ring that fit at the latest our 5 year anniversary. Well I have a ring chosen out, I am so excited to present it to him. But I want to PRESENT it to him not just be all hey babe I got you a ring. I want to make it special. I have a few ideas but maybe some of you ladies can help me out.

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 12:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• i think you should cook him a nice sdinner with some candle light and then i think you should just treat him to a night all about him and at the end of it you give it to him
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 12:27 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I'd probably give it to him over a nice dinner. Not really unique though. Good luck.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:27 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• How about letting us know your ideas and then maybe we can "refine" the ideas to help you out?

(Sorry, I'm no good with just coming up with something random myself :/)
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:27 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• hmmmmm didn't think of candles :)
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 12:27 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I was thinking of a nice dinner and afterwards getting in his lap and telling him what an amazing husband and father he has been. I mean there are more words but that's my idea lol.
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• If it were my husband there would be no wrong way to do it. Be creative and be yourself. If he is humorous guy maybe start out romantic like a candle lit dinner and a favorite song. They just act like you lost your contact under the table and bring out the ring.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 12:31 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Make him a cupcake and put it in there lol
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:58 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• cute idea but he doesn't like cupcakes :(
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 2:09 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Your idea is pretty good.
    You can also try some rose petals on the floor that will lead to the bedroom, have a pic-nic in bed, and then propose to him and put the ring on his finger, and of course, then you must have dessert....(hint, hint... ;) )
    KukyLopez

Answer by KukyLopez at 3:00 AM on Apr. 1, 2011