What should i do

ok i have to be somewere an i have to be away from my son for about 4 hours an i was going to leve him with his grandmother but i ont think i should because she dose a door to door thing for church i have nothing aginst it or nothing and she was planing to take my son with her because i dont have any one eles to wach him she dinit tell me anything an i ont want my son around strangers i scared i have a vary bad feeling in my gut not to let her wach him for that reason an she is not a paient women with chldren what should i o

jack90

Asked by jack90 at 12:40 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• opp sorry i spelled dont without the d the button broken lol
    jack90

Comment by jack90 (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• YOu need to think if their is anyone else that you would feel comfortable leaving your child with and ask them if not you could always cancel what you would be gone for 4 hours for.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:54 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Your mom is unwilling to not go because of your fears you've listed? If you can't find someone else, and you HAVE to do this thing you're speaking of, maybe ask Mom to do a little research on the area that she's going door knocking...I think its watchdog.com? for sex offenders.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:06 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i think im going to cancel it was a test for schooling im going to do it another day cause she my mom but in my gut i dont trust her taking my son in the cold and doing what she going to do thank you
    jack90

Comment by jack90 (original poster) at 2:20 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Trust your instints!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:49 AM on Apr. 1, 2011