He doesn't scream anymore BUT!!!........

Pottying question

My son used to literally hysterically scream and cry if we even took him to the bathroom to try and poop. Well today i finally got him to set on it but he fake cried (his papa has taught him this ugh!) and kept wanting up. I sat in there with him for 30 min and he never pooped I even tried leaving the restroom for a while. When i stick him on it he is literally grunting to try and poop in his diaper and even has poop skid marks. He has had some constipation here lately but he had went poop in his diaper first thing this morning. Anything I can do to encourage him? I am getting an elmo potty training movie next week to go along with his book we got him of elmo's potty book so maybe this will help. But any other advice will help too.

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 12:41 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Takes up to a year of persistents sometimes.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 12:46 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Be patient you can do it
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 1:16 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• pears and prunes lol
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:41 AM on Apr. 1, 2011