i love twilight, does anyone not love twilight?

jbirchard

Asked by jbirchard at 8:55 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh, but I did know a girl who read them and HATED them. I looked at her like she was an alien, because I can't understand that at all! Weirdo...
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:37 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I love it to and so does everyone else I know that's read it and/or seen the movie.

Some people just aren't into the fantasy fiction stuff and they prob wouldn't like it. However, I'm NOT into that type of stuff and even I LOVE it.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I'm with Renee. I am soooo not into science fiction/fantasy type things. Actually, I'm not into any books that take place in present-day. I'm a historical romance kinda girl. I was a big Harry Potter freak, but rolled my eyes at how stupid Twilight sounded when my little sister told me about it. She left it on the back of the toilet one day while I was visiting her, and after reading the first chapter, I went and bought the first 2 (that's all that was out at the time) and pulled an all nighter reading. Now I'm a Twerd (twilight nerd). Saw the movie opening night....

::sigh::......Edward.....
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:36 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• thats the answer. i was looking for someone whos read them who hates them.i absolutely love them, i cant see how someone could not love them. team edward for life hahs
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 10:04 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Oh well here I am. I HATE them. Sorry :( I read two. Can't stand them and there are even groups on Facebook called "I hate Twilight and anyone could write better than that" or something similar. lol. But hey, if you like it, who cares?
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:35 AM on Nov. 29, 2008