Does anyone else hate men who wear mohawks its like your a man grow up

nicolia

Asked by nicolia at 1:43 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• ive seen more kids with them than men lately. but i dont like them period.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 1:44 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• The A-Team was on tv 20 years ago...time to let it go and move on
    Nikki7474

Answer by Nikki7474 at 1:57 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I think they're funny.

I have a hairstyle that I arrange with my fingers after towel drying my hair. I don't own a hairdryer, a flat iron, a curling iron or hairspray. Sometimes, if I'm in the mood, I might gel it. I'm a very 'wash & go' kind of person.

The amount of time some people clearly put in front of a mirror in a day is mindboggling. I've got CM to do. Sheesh. I need to watch tv. I've got computer games that won't play themselves, quite apart from all the driving and cooking and writing and junk... who has time for that?!?

Saw a guy with a total mohawk --bleached, about 8" tall, shaved on the sides, and absolutely rigid and all I could think was 'what's that, 20 minutes, half an hour out of your day? Imagine if you spent the time meditating... or volunteering... or sculpting a work of art... but no: hair.

I feel the same way about the high-maintenance hair I see on women, though... but add 'do the makeup' to it!
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:00 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I hate them. And yes, i agree with you, everything has a time and a season.
    KukyLopez

Answer by KukyLopez at 2:39 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• What the hell do you care if someone has a Mohawk? Because it doesn't fit your idea of what is attractive. Perhaps you are the one who needs to grow up.
    kazmia

Answer by kazmia at 2:46 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Well said kazmia.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 6:55 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• One of my boyfriends had a mohawk that was probably about 10 inches maybe a little more- this was years ago...
    and whe would do his hawk, and sleep with his head turned to the side so it wouldn't get all jacked up- it would stay for 2 or 3 days that way
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:35 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Well... used to judge..but... to each their own!
    kristinamalek

Answer by kristinamalek at 12:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i hate seeing that to this day. that is like so 20+ years ago. give it up already.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2011