I'm so heated right now

my cousin, our friend(her best friend) and I was planning a summer trip...have been planing since last summer to go to miami....it fell through last yr. This is it fell through so we decided to go on and do something else. My job has a nice vacation packages that was faxed to me today and I text them to let them know and that I was gonna call about the vacation asap....the friend text me and said oh we had already put down a deposit for a cruise this july....she didn tell u? Im pissed and alittle hurt. When were ya'll gonna tell me that you didnt want me to come or whatever? From my understanding we were still planning!
Am I wrong for feeling pissed? How do you think I should deal with them for now on? I know you shouldn't make rash decisions while upset but im feeling I should just be distance from them for now on

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• leave it be.. dont do it again!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 2:06 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I think disappointed (if you wanted to have her company) is more accurate. Pissed would be because she's done something to hurt you, or taken something you need from you.

So, not wrong, just not helpful.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:08 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Just take some time and cool down
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 2:09 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• dont worry about it just do your own thing....
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 2:12 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I would be pissed! Don't do any outings anymore with them.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:39 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I think I would be feeling a little hurt and left out if this had happened to me.  Being me, I wouldn't just distance myself I would ask her what the deal is.  I wouldn't be rude about it but I would let her know that she could have told me if she didn't want me a long.  I'm sorry babe, hugs.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:49 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• You have a right to be upset and hurt. I'd get together with both of them and put my feelings on the table. It's not good to keep these feelings inside and let them come to a boiling point. Deal with it head on and then move on.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• That is a blessing in disguise. Go on your own with others.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:35 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Go to her and ask her why she didnt tell you about the cruise. If you feel like you need a break from them take it and make them feel guilty for a while. They knew what they were doing before they did it. Take a vacation with your best friend, husband, boyfriend, or maybe your child. Dont just forgive them I would make them suffer the consequences.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 8:53 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I'd put some distance between us. And be very careful in the future about making plans with her.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:58 AM on Apr. 1, 2011