Pap smear

hey i had one ealryer today and im 7 weeks preg and is it normal to bleed my doc said it was but i didnt kno it was gonna be this red and now its turning brown anyone else bleed after???

ambie1992

Asked by ambie1992 at 2:17 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yeah its normal. I've bled after just being examined by my doctor. I think its like anything that goes in you can pretty much make you bleed during pregnancy, just like if you have sex its normal to bleed. Nothing to worry about unless it doesn't stop or it gets heavy.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 2:22 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• thanks i kno tmi but its only when i wipe
    ambie1992

Comment by ambie1992 (original poster) at 2:22 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Sounds totally normal. It can happen even when you're not pregnant, but it's even more likely you'll have some spotting when you are, because of the extra blood flow to your uterus and other associated organs. As long as there's no heavy bleeding, no worries. :)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:25 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Yeah, thats how it was with me. Nothing on my panties or anything, just when I wiped. It'll be ok :)
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 2:26 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• it can happen. just monitor the bleeding. the brown is good, its blood that was already there and means it should be slowing. if you notice and increase in bleeding or clumps, contact your doctor.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2011