Small boobs

I have really small boobs is there anyway I can make them larger. It's really messing with ny confidence and self esteem

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• You can work up your chest muscles some, which will help, and give them some lift, but otherwise, aside from surgery and push up bras, no cream or food or anything like that will do much good. Some Women's breasts grow on the Pill, but I wouldn't take it for that reason alone. There's nothing wrong with having small breasts! Don't let society tell you otherwise! We're all meant to be different from each other. Try not to let it interfere with your life so much, Hun.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:48 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Sometimes the answer lies in the smallest solution as in buying the right sized, supportive bra for yourself. There is a company by the name of Jeunique that sells bras for smaller busted women that can add a cup size to your bra size. Look online at www.jenique.com. they are custom fitted bras, not cheap but if you handwash it right it will last for 1.5 yrs (no kidding). I used to be a distributor for them and their bra's are comfortable and worth every dollar, especially if it helps heal your confidence & self esteem.

Good luck!
    wifedoll

Answer by wifedoll at 3:44 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• go to victorias secret and buy a good push up bra
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:38 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I have 2 answers for you. The first would be message me ( I own a medicla Tourism company) and I represent the best Cosmetic Surgeon in Latin America ( I have many many patients that can tell you about their great new boobs) Or I can tell you that you can buy a Victorias Secret Push -up Bra give it a double twist which will make your breast look closer together and higher. I love this trick, I am a B cup really : )

MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 7, 2011