R&R deployment break

Did you do something unique and special? Having ours in May and was just curious if you did something out of the norm.

taKENheart

Asked by taKENheart at 2:54 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• no but when i come home for good we always do something different. a big vacation usually.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 3:15 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• DH would prefer to just hang out at the house, maybe go out on a few dates. I thought about a vacation but I think he would rather relax so I thought I would do something here that is nice for him.
    taKENheart

Comment by taKENheart (original poster) at 3:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• we went to disney for his r&r last year (but we are only about 5 hrs away from it), the second week of it we just hung out around the house, it was august so water gun and water balloon fights were a big thing for us. Have fun!!
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• So far I'm going to make a bunch of fun appetizers if he gets in late...he loves to have sample platters so that is perfect. I'll have wine and his favorite beer ready. I know the next day he wants his breakfast in bed and I already know his fave meals that I'll make. I just wanted to add/do something he wouldn't forget. I am going to run him a hot bath and wash him up and give him a massage (he is always in pain from past surgeries). Still working on the plan
    taKENheart

Comment by taKENheart (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Apr. 1, 2011