Does this seem awkard to you ? adult content

Ok I have posted before that after I had sex I started spotting I am pregnant im 16 weeks and this was last friday me and my husband have not had sex since wednesday morning which we did anal I know TMI I asked him why he said he doesnt want to hurt me or the baby after what had happened I think the only reason why I bleed was cus we did it so rough tmi cus before I was fine when we would do it I told him your not getting it from somewhere else and he said no that hes not worried about that the thing that gets to me and makes me think hes cheating is he leaves super early to work like he isnt suppose to go until 4 and he leaves the house around 3:10 am his work i say about 20 mins from our house .so any advice ladies please .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• my husband always goes into work early. he hates being late.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 4:43 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• just tell him how you feel and explain why you feel this way make sure you say i and not you make me becuase you make me is attacking he might get mad and afenceive
    miaB.20

Answer by miaB.20 at 5:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• did you feel this way before you were pregnant??? When I worked full time I always left early...and I do mean always...I worried about the what if's, couldn't stand being late, and liked to get there so that my mind could get into work mode. My hubby goes to work almost 45 minutes early, he gets there, drinks some coffee, goes over the orders going out, what he needs to worry about for the day, and then he talks with his coworkers.... There have been times that I thought something was going on with him....but honestly it was my self esteem that got in the way...be very careful of blaming someone for cheating, if they aren't....they are going to wonder if you are... and talk to your doctor about the spotting...I also spotted with my 2nd child...and we were told to go ahead and continue sexual activity, but not to have rough sex at all through the pregnancy (not gonna go into details) so again talk to your doctor.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:27 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Idk he may just want to get to work early or he may be with guys you never know from one minute to the next. I hope it all works out for you.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 8:42 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Maybe he just likes going in early so he can get his head together about working. Thats what my dh does.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 9:38 AM on Apr. 1, 2011