• In the Spotlight:

why does my husband want porn instead of me if we do anything he wants porn to be on he says its not a big deal all guys do it and he thinks of me but i don't feel that way does it mean he would cheat on me in a heart beat

dixie1985

Asked by dixie1985 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• My hubby doesn't
    Anonymous

• no he wont I dont think just try and get into it your sex life will be endless

Anonymous

• i feel the same way.. i get pissed when i find out...so i get so aggrivated that i tell him hes gay cause hed rather watch that..lol its mean i knwo but i get so hurt by wat he does...i think men just like to have there "alone time" i really dont think its anythign against us its just soemtimes they liek to pleasure themselves and JUST THEMSELVES.
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 9:18 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• my boyfriend said its a turn on...that men are visual and i wouldn't worry about it... have u told him that it bothers you? like seriously sat him down?? Sometimes men just want what they want...
    Mummyofone

Answer by Mummyofone at 9:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Just like my SO I hate leaving the house cause I know once I leave he will go online in look up any damn porn site that he can find!
    Anonymous

• nope, men like visual stimulation
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 9:38 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Porn can be a serious addiction. If he has to have porn going in order to have sex, there's a chance he could be a porn addict. Also the fact he made the excuse, "all guys do it" is another red flag. Most guys do not need to watch porn to have sex.

The problem with allot of porn is it desensitizes them and it takes more to turn them on. Google "porn sex addiction" there is allot of information and support available.

Lastly, this is NOT about you. This is HIS problem.
    Anonymous

• The only thing WE do is I'll turn on a porno for him while I give him a bj.. but that's all he wants, if we have sex, he wants ME. It sounds like he's an addict. NOT all men do that. Not all men like porn in the first place. You guys might need conseling.....
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 9:45 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• as if women need another reason to feel insecure.men are so stupid.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 9:47 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Anon 6:40 is right...porn is easily addicting for men. When they watch it, it causes stimulants in their brains to be released just like when drug addicts shoot up or take a hit. They watch it over and over to reach that "high" and if it becomes a serious addiction, then consequences will no longer matter. Tell him you won't have any of it anymore. Don't condone his addiction, as it is only hurting your relationship and intimacy in the long run. He will need harder and more risky porn (kids? animals? bondage?) to get off over time. Trust me. I know from experience.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Nov. 29, 2008