Want to do with my son's father? adult content

ok i am married now and i love my husband and he loves me!!!! we both had kids before we meet!!! he is the best thing that ever happened to me and my son...josh my son's father and me meet two weeks after i turned 17 and he was 21... i had an unstable home life and moed in with him after lieing there he said he wanted to marry me and have a family so we got prego but he would not marry me ...i got prego 2 months before i turned 18things where every hard we are so poor i only got to eat once a week if i was lucky and he would hide food from me when he did have some.... when i was 7 mos. prego i moved to live with my grand mother and he was supose to come a month after i got there....on nov.2 i called him to ask when his plane lands so i could pick him up!.. he sighed and said he wasnot comeing i got pisses and told him to fuck off.....a week later he said his girlfreind was prego (he moved her in the day i moved out...he also lives with his dad at the time)...on dec.1st i had my son it was the sadest moment of my life i was so alone and thought i was going to get a family instead i got shit on !!! every day for months i cried i cried while feeding my son i cried all day eeryday and i am crying right now as i type this bc of the saddness i felt.... then when my son was a month old i saw pics of his new girlfriend and him on myspace i got so stressed out i stoped makeing milk and had to put my son on formula!!! then he emailed my dad while he was deployed and told him not to tell me but he was on drugs!!! now i am 19 i hae a great man and am going to school to make something of myself but i hae neer gotten any answers.... i hae talked to josh and my husband has talked to him when he talks to my husband he tells him i am a whore and that i am fat strwech marked bitch with a loose vigina!!!! but when he talks to me he complains that his life is so hard he might kill him self then he askeds for pics of my son even goes as far as to say he will take him!!!! i dont get child suport and if i did it wouldnt be much if i can even find him my only way of getting ahold of him is by phone or yahoo....ps his girlfriend lost the baby if she was eer really prego to begin with

miaB.20

Asked by miaB.20 at 5:06 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• sorry my v button is broke
    miaB.20

Comment by miaB.20 (original poster) at 5:07 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• wow i am so sorry for what he did to you. glad you got on and found someone better!!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 5:11 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• it was not easy i held on for so long i een went has far to tell himonce that iif he wanted he could be with both of us.. i thought at the time if that was my only way to be with him i would find a way to make it ok ...... lucky me i meet my husband when my son was 6 mos. old..... josh still clams he dont know if he is the father.... and no one in joshs familoy has tried to get ahold of me!!!
    miaB.20

Comment by miaB.20 (original poster) at 5:20 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• wow what a jerk!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 5:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i stiill feel every sad about this and rejected and een though i tell him to f-offall the time i still care about him and just wish he would grow up....i dont understand how i can feel this way with someone who has done me so wrong
    miaB.20

Comment by miaB.20 (original poster) at 5:27 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• everything happens for a reason.... You are better off without him. You now have a complete family! think you need to talk to someone about how you feel, get all the anger and sadness off your chest! I'm so sorry you had to go through this but it made you a stronger woman and mother.... Enjoy your family now, you deserve it!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:44 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• He seems like such a sorry man! I'm just wondering why your husband let him say those awful things about you. I hope he really let him have it. I' m sorry to hear that you had to go through so much. I think you should just stop any kind of contact with him whatsoever. Your life will be much better without him. You and your family don't deserve to have to be insulted or threatened with him taking your son. He seems like a loser and you would be much better without him in your life at all.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 6:00 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Wow awful but if he is deployed I take it he enlisted? You can get child support. All you have to do it contact his unit commander and explain this story to them. They would be none to pleased with his behavior and I think you would both get child support and see a major change in the way he treats you. My friends sisters husband did something similar, he ended up actually being thrown out of the Navy for it.

Answer by gemgem at 7:20 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I agree with gemgem. I am active army and we had one of our soldiers contacted for child support that way. His CO can and will come up with punishment for him if he is reported to not be paying.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• no my husband is actie duty ....my sons father is just a loser i utah thank you girls though....
    miaB.20

Comment by miaB.20 (original poster) at 3:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2011