Just a quick observation about women's sex views on this site(not trying to upset anyone) adult content

Been a member for a few months now. Love reading the questions, especially dealing with relationships. I have to say thought I am amazed in this day and age the "prudiness" when it comes to sex, from a lot of the women on here. Yes we know most of us are moms, wives, hold jobs, etc. But what happened to keeping things fresh and fun in the bedroom with your partner? When I have read sexual type questions posted, its amazing how many, No No No's are posted. I'm guessing that there is not really any woman on here who is of that great an age that her sex drive is gone or there's no use for it anymore, so I don't get why a great deal of you act as if this department is dead or you just deal with it being hum-drum. Why? Don't you still like excitement and passion in the bedroom with your man? I know I do, and I will be damned if I want it ever to get routine, boring, or non-existant.

I am not trying to bash anyone, just a general comment from reading so much on here and seeing how many seem to have a "narrow" view on sex and just what they do anymore. Come on ladies, sex is fun, exciting and wonderful. Live for the day and open up. Hell get your man to open up as well, you never know what you could be missing out on by limiting yourselves. SMILE!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I have been married awhile. I have 5 kids, and two grandkids. I have learned there is so much more to a happy fulfilling marriage then awesome sex. Dont get me wrong, when dh and I have it its great, but I am so thankful to be over that stage in life where I believed sex was the be all end all of my relationships.
    Of course, no offense to you.

Answer by gemgem at 7:47 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I don't get it either. BUMP!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:47 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• While my husband has always been very sexual, I haven't been at all. I guess it just got worse once the baby came. I'm trying harder though :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 7:48 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• what happened to keeping things fresh and fun in the bedroom with your partner?--

you're assuming a lot, little missy. what makes you think their sex lives aren't fun and fresh? because someone doesn't like the same things you like does not mean they don't have fulfilling sex lives.
    as is in all things..WHAT WORKS FOR YOU, MAY NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE..AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

next time, journal it. SMILE!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:50 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• What happens when you are 70 and the sex life is all but gone because your husband can't get it up or you are all dried up?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I have been married 21 years and it is still so hot between my honey and I. We chase each other around and cant keep our hands off out in public. I feel bad for the ladies who don't have this...I am 42 and my honey still thinks I am hot as hell.
    Donnaleapinky

Answer by Donnaleapinky at 7:58 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Having been a member for a short time now I see your little post here as rude, crude, and lacking in knowledge. Curious when you had time to visit every bedroom of all the women here to see if what they type is really what goes on in their bedroom. Take your mind off your sex drive and read a book. Not to bash you or anything.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 7:59 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Well I'm not one of those "no no no" women but our sex life would probaly seem boring to most.  To us, it's the cream of the crop though and that's all that matters.  ;)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:59 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Hmmmm, I do see a sort of smugness and "Aren't I just great" in your post,OP. We all have different views of what is exciting and fulfilling.....so don't assume you have all the answers . Everyone is different ad what YOU think is exciting might not be exciting to another couple. So....just chill and try not to use this forum to boost your EGO. No offense,of course.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:10 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I don't think that sex lives today are any different than our parents sex lives were. I believe that it's more out in the open now due to the internet, that we feel we can talk about it more. I have friends that are freaky in bed and I have other friends that don't even enjoy sex anymore. I just think it's up to each individual...as for me I love sex lol.
    MommaKath1975

Answer by MommaKath1975 at 8:13 AM on Apr. 1, 2011