Adult Acne

So, throughout my teenage years, I was lucky that I never got acne. During my PGcy with my son, never broke out. But now I'm 31, and over the past 2 months I have beginning to break out! It's driving me crazy!

That being said, anybody know anything to use to help control adult acne?

Thanks!

SouthernMama08

Asked by SouthernMama08 at 8:33 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I would talk to your doctor and see what they have to say. I had what I thought was the same problem and it turned out to be an allergy
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:36 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Thanks! I hadn't thought of that. I go back to my doctor in April...i'll ask him.
    SouthernMama08

Comment by SouthernMama08 (original poster) at 8:38 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Acne in adults is a medical condition. Talk with your Dr. There are many things that will help.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:00 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• hi there..i suffer with adult acne there for awhile too. here is a little secret that was passed to me from an elderly lady that have worked wonders on my skin..i also pass this little tip to some of patients when they come into the clinic...it's phillips milk of mag the original kind only...you will wash your face with a gentle cleanser i would recommend cetaphil..we also give this as samples to our patients as well..you can then apply the milk of mag with either a cotton ball or clean finger tips..you will feel it tighten like a mask you can either wash it off a few mins after that or you can sleep with it don't worry it will not mess up your bed sheets..you with then just wash you face like normal in the morning you will notice a few things your acne going away, smoother skin, and any dark spots will start to fade away as well. if you have any addtional questions in regards just inbox me..good luck
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 9:56 AM on Apr. 1, 2011