For mom's who are pregnant....

are you worried about your after baby goo!? Lol. This is my second and my body looked horrible until my skin went back 6months later. I'm NOT looking forward to spending my summer covered up because I'm self concious about it. You?

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 8:53 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ugh... I hated it with my son and I'm scared its just gonna be worse after I have this one. :(
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 8:58 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I'm not worried there's so many cute ways to camouflage imperfections now and I refuse to cover up I see so many women that look way worse and refuse to cover anything
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:05 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Yes. It takes so long for my tummy to look normal again. I am 5 foot tall and normally 105 pounds and get so big while pregnant. I lost all the weight pretty quickly with my 2nd so hopefully after this one I will be able to bounce back quick once again.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:18 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I never used to be, but this is my 4th and I'm in my 30's now. So I may not bounce back as quickly as I have in the past.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 10:50 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• kinda...i was overweight when i got pregnant so im a little use to have a flabby belly, but i know it will look twice as bad as it did. plus, i was lazy and never worked on my abs after my first was born so now its gonna be twice as hard to get them not to giggle like jello.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:12 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• It's part of having children...it's almost unnatural to be svelt and a mom LOL, unless you have a personal trainer or something, like the celebs.
    I had a tummy before...it went back to normal, but a little looser...so I expect that will happen again. I may actually do some stomach toning this time though LOL
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 2:24 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Yes, I'm dreading haveing the post baby belly for the summer. With my first it was nice because I had her in the fall so I could just wear sweathshirts to cover it up. I will just have to work harder to get it off.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I'm due in august an worried about the same thing! I may not be able to wear a bikini this summer but I will have my little man in his stroller everyday trying to lose the weight :)
    firsttimer338

Answer by firsttimer338 at 3:12 PM on Apr. 1, 2011