Weather

I live in the middle of maine (seriously the midde!) it is snowing today *sigh* yesterday was super nice out. Light weight jackets were just fine yesterday today though my three year old is talking about snowmen. Good April Fools joke there Mother Nature thanks! Its supposed to be about a foot of snow after its all said & done today *sigh* I was getting hopeful of spring now this grrrr.

Whats the weather where you are & where do you live?

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 8:53 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Going to be sunny and 70's here in SC. It's rained the last 6 days in a row and was in the 40's and 50's.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:55 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• reading your post makes my guilty to post this
    it was 77 and sunny here yesterday and suppose to be about 80 today.....i live in northren CA about 300miles from the Oregon border,
    everyone was out mowing lawns and have bbq's yesterday......i sorry its still snowing where you live i hope it melts soon
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i feel your pain. april fools! we had a beautiful day lith jacket and everything yesterday the kids played outside all day it was so nice. i wake up this morning to SNOW!!! grrr. i want spring not snow! well tomorrow is supposed to be nice again but sunday they are saying snow once again. i wish this weather would make up its mind.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:25 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Mel30428 - I'm in Maine as well. Another snow day, kids are home, snow is falling and expected to get 10-14 inches. Thankfully it won't stay on the ground long. I remember a couple of other April fool's snow days, didn't make me laugh.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:57 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I would kill myself. Toledo, Ohio here. We are below average in temp. No snow though! I want sunny and 70, is this too much to ask for the first of April?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:32 AM on Apr. 1, 2011