What home business do you have?

Asked by Crissy9832 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• Wedding dress design. Yeah, I do that from home and take 10-15 orders at a time.

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:18 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I do direct sales with Mia Bella's and also Barefoot Books!

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:21 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Right now I am just with BigCrumbs. This coming weekend, I'll be with WildTree. And by the end of April I'll have my new online store up for vintage & second hand finds... I'm also in the process of creating a stock of home made cloth personal items, so I can start an ETSY store this summer... I also write a blog and I'm an Amazon Affiliate.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:31 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• We have an agriculture business that we run from a home office. Most of the actual work is outside of course, but the computer work is all here.

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• What are your passions? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    Good luck on your search!:-)

Answer by uniquemom30 at 9:51 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I work full time as a paralegal/purchasing manager however, i am in the process of opening up my own clothing line. In addition to this as well i work with many start up company's creating business plans, marketing plans, brochures, letterheads, websites....jane of all trades lol.

In the past i have done partylite (keep it active for my sister actually) and fantasia home parties.

Answer by BalooSkii at 11:42 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I am with Visalus and absolutely LOVE IT!!!!! Growing like crazy, helping SO many people! <3

Answer by onyourterms at 11:55 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I am a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. Our company is truely amazing, and the products are awesome! If you are interested in learning more about our company and products, and how you can start for free send me a msg.

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I do career and job search coaching
    I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization
    I do medical billing and small business marketing

Answer by rkoloms at 5:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I'm an Independent Distributor for Mia Bella's.

Answer by how_reb at 6:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2011