Is your DH stuck in a dead end job or so it seems?

My DH gets paid 9$ an hr and we are using the money I have saved up before I was discharged from the service I didn't think we would have to do that if he got a job but he now won't lose the weight he needs to to get a good gov't job. or state it is driving me nuts. I PAY for a gym membership as well and I am getting fed up! Suggestions?

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 9:49 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• WHAT IS DH DUMB HUSBAND?
    ShaunaMomma84

Answer by ShaunaMomma84 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Have him start sending out applications when he isnt working, or do it for him. Someone employed is more employable then an unemployed person. You never know, you or he might find a better job.

Answer by gemgem at 9:50 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• YES, he could be making MUCH more money somewhere else but he feel connected with his boss.. he can't really move up because he is a machine mechanic and works on specific parts of engines.. only way to move up is to get a job with the government but that isn't really an option at this point because they bring their parts to him anyway where he works now.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:52 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Really? 9 bucks an hour? Tell him he needs to shape up or you will be looking elsewhere for a DH. That's really dumb on his part.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 8:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2011