My daughter, who is almost 2, has a gaggy cough this morning. Any ideas?

She woke up this morning and she's been having a gaggy, kind of wet cough. Could it be a cold setting in? Any ideas? I wanted to ask you all first before I call the Pediatrician. She doesn't have a fever, but she won't eat. She ate a couple cocoa puffs and a little bit of jello, but that's it. I called the Pediatrician, but had to leave a voicemail and they don't call back until the afternoon most of the time.shrugging

NJMom0607

Asked by NJMom0607 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My oldest recently had the same problem. She was running a fever though, she had bronchitis
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:03 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• She does feel a little warm. I think I'm gonna take her temp when she's done eating.
    NJMom0607

Comment by NJMom0607 (original poster) at 10:07 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• call your doctor rather to be safe then sorry; there is alot of things going around
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2011