Do you participate in April fools day pranks?

Just curious if you participate in April Fools Day pranks? Or were you pranked!? Happy April Fools Day! Hope its the beginning of a Great month for you! If you care to share any funny pranks! I'd love to read them. Thank you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:32 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yeah,I just posted about this. I wrote on FB that I was pregnant! ha ha!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:34 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I dislike them and discourage people in my house from doing them.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:38 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I dont participate. I have no issue with pranks but its my SD birthday and my best friends birthday and it seems those over trump the "fools" part of the day!!
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Nothing so far this year. I'm not good at coming up with stuff, but can pull them off if someone else feeds me ideas! FIL has gotten me bad a few different years. I've pulled 1 mean one - my dad's a locksmith, and knew we only had 1 key for our back door. I called him one day, said I'd quick run the garbage out to the can, and the kids locked me out. He lives 20 miles away so I had to tell him rather quickly I was joking - he had fallen for it and was about ready to head over!

A couple FIL's pulled on me - the year DH & I were dating (just engaged) I was working at a c-store that did pizzas & broasted chicken w/ potatoes on weekend nights. I was cooking and the clerk came back with a massive order - like more food than we had. I was freaking out, cussing, etc, and FIL2b came around the corner laughing so hard he could hardly get a breath, said April Fools, I cussed him out for bothering me under stress, he said April Fools
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• (cont) the order was his joke, etc, and I hit him! I was so mad! He just hugged me though. Another - I forget which child was a baby, but I had them in the walker eating - phone rang, it was FIL, he sounded awful, said he'd fallen down the stairs & couldn't get up, MIL was at work, etc. I called DH because he was outside, told him to go check on FIL. DH didn't answer though (should have been my first clue...). So I quick ran outside, left the kiddo in the walker, ran into DH at FIL's back door, cussed him out for not answering his phone because his father was laying on the floor with who-knows-what wrong, ran in the house & down the stairs, no FIL...rounded the corner and he was standing there laughing his fool a$$ off. I stormed out, ran home, baby wasn't crying but was mad & wouldn't even look at me, wouldn't finish eating, nothing, because I'd left.

That's just 2 of the ... 6 I think, that FIL has pulled on me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Apr. 1, 2011