Blackberry or Iphone?

It will be time for me to upgrade my phone soon and I have a Blackberry Tour and i love it.. but I dunno if I want to upgrade to a Iphone bc I dunno if I would like a touch screen or just stay with my blackberry! What are your thoughts??

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Technology

• iphone, i have heard soooo many issues with blackberry phones!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:38 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I have an iphone 4 and I LOVE it! I thought I would hate the touchscreen but now I cant go back!
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 10:38 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I hate touch screens. I guess it depends on your needs for the phone.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:38 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• iPhones are worth it. You don't get charged the extra $ every month to have email or navigation.

I have a Droid and love it. But I have to manage my 3 executives Blackberry accounts and it is a mess. Blackberrys used to have more options, but now you get more options with iPhones and Droids.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:45 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I love blackberry, I have not had an I phone, my husband has an I phone and he likes it
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 10:48 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I don't have either, but I do know that I love the touch screen on my Droid. It makes things much more convenient. You might go in and see if they'll let you play with a new blackberry and an iphone in the store to see which one you like better.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I have a blackberry tour right now and I absolutely can't wait to switch to the new iPhone coming to verizon in June. Since it's 4G it'll run a lot faster and my blackberry keeps crashing and updating.
    Fiestygoodbye

Answer by Fiestygoodbye at 10:59 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• a iphone
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 12:38 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I have had MANY phones. I loved my blackberry, but it is usually a phone that businesspeople enjoy using. iPhone offers many applications that are fun for moms! Have you thought about an android device? I have a Samsung Fascinate, and I love it! It is just like the iPhone, however, it is customizable (you can have wallpapers and widgets on your front screens), the android markets prices are much cheaper, and the touch screen is scratch proof!! :D
    bentleysmommy11

Answer by bentleysmommy11 at 1:01 AM on Apr. 3, 2011