i do groceries every friday my dd is home for spring break (shes in kindergarten) well she tried to make a list like i always do. she seen i was making and and told me she already made it for me it was so cute it said ris (rice) ches (cheese) iss cream ( ice cream) and toys lol whats something your child has done to day to put a smile of your face

Asked by whitenena at 10:50 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i walked in on my oldest son changing the babys diaper he was like well he didnt poop so it ownt kill me lol

Answer by kimsmith22 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• my oldest son came up to me when i was feeding my youngest son and said mommy my turn you go sit ... i was like thank you sweetie but mommy has to feed your brother you can help me though but it was so cute and sweet... he amazes me every day

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Its my DD birthday and she got a Justin Bieber microphone for her I walked into her room to find her singing along with the song playing in her mirror!!

Answer by annabelle092810 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• That is TOO Cute!!

Answer by vbruno at 12:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• My son helped me do a pregnant prank to his dad. It was HILARIOUS and dad thought it was cute how we conspired against him.

Answer by KoolMom617 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2011