:)

i do groceries every friday my dd is home for spring break (shes in kindergarten) well she tried to make a list like i always do. she seen i was making and and told me she already made it for me it was so cute it said ris (rice) ches (cheese) iss cream ( ice cream) and toys lol whats something your child has done to day to put a smile of your face

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 10:50 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i walked in on my oldest son changing the babys diaper he was like well he didnt poop so it ownt kill me lol
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• my oldest son came up to me when i was feeding my youngest son and said mommy my turn you go sit ... i was like thank you sweetie but mommy has to feed your brother you can help me though but it was so cute and sweet... he amazes me every day
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Its my DD birthday and she got a Justin Bieber microphone for her birthday...so I walked into her room to find her singing along with the song playing in her mirror!!
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• That is TOO Cute!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• My son helped me do a pregnant prank to his dad. It was HILARIOUS and dad thought it was cute how we conspired against him.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2011