Ever have that nagging feeling like you MUST do something???? YOU???

Years ago I had this nagging feeling that I just had to go to the high school campus and run on the track... I didnt run, I had two toddlers, I really had NO reason to be on the high school track... but the feeling wouldnt leave me!

I packed up my toddlers, went to the high school, found the track and started to run.  I didnt run very long before I felt I was done.  Walking back to the car I saw a toddler walking through the parking lot, a woman was about to back up but couldnt see the toddler since the child was lower than the car window.  I ran SCREAMING to get her to stop... she did... and the child wasnt run over.

Fate?  Angles?  Higher Power?  Thank GOD (or whom ever) that I listen to that nagging feeling.

Have you ever had that happen to you????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• its never been that demanding or direct. I just get cabin fever and need to go do something!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:56 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Kind of...I had really strange recurring dreams (very elaborate, I will add) where the bottom line was I was house sitting for my grandmother until she "came home to die". Well...on the night I freaked out, in my dream my grandmother came home (meaning she was going to die based on this dream...crazy I know).

So..in the middle of the night, I called her, and my aunt was house sitting...stranger yet...my grandmother was due home that day (...like in my dream). So my aunt told me she was out of state at my other aunt's house, and I called there and woke up everyone in the house to make sure she was okay. I finally got my grandma on the phone and she laughed it off saying she had a cold but she was fine...within hours I got the call that she had a stroke and died twice at the hospital (they were able to revive her both times).

It freaked me out.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:07 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I always have had a pretty good "intuition". It used to really wig me out when I was younger, now though I just follow it. The last time I had a dream about my aunt, and had not really talked to her in a long time. I sometimes dream and my grandma (whose dead) is in the dream talking to me. She told me my aunt was going to get sick, and to call her and tell her to take better care of herself. I thought it was so weird but I called my mom and got my aunts number. I told her what had happened (she wasnt weirded out by it our whole family has this sort of thing happen lol), and she said she was thankful. She went to the doctor and yes she had some bad test results. I dont even remember for what? After that though her and I have kept in contact. I think really if in fact I was getting any "message" it was so it would reconnect me and my aunt. I talk to her everyday now.

Answer by gemgem at 1:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I have powerful intuition and I try to always listen to it. I also view being late (train, wreck or car trouble) as a higher power telling me I'm right where I need to be in that moment! It has saved my life before (horrible accident we would have been involved in had I been "on time").
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 3, 2011