Waiting....

Since having sex sent me into labor the first time (at 36 weeks) and they had to stop it, how likely will it send me into labor again (that is of course when the doctor says I can do it again at 37 weeks)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• u never will know... i would just make sure that it isnt rough at all
    Anonymous

• I wish sex would send me into labor >:( I'm 36 weeks (37 tomorrow) and I'd give anything to have this baby out, gahhh.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I went into labor this week, the doctor says it was probably because of sex. I was wondering if I ddi the same thing again next week, how likely am I to go into it again? I am on strict bedrest right now til I am 37 weeks.
    Anonymous

• YOu've asked this question like 5x. No one knows.
    Anonymous

• I was wondering and thinking maybe someone didn't get a chance to read it before and might be on right now but thank you Captain Obvious. I needed to know ANY similar cases or stories. It's my first time being pregnant and I don't know anything about it.
    Anonymous

• Have you started dilating already, is that why your labor started? I know everyone is different, I'm not sure if I've dilated any yet...maybe that's why sex is doing absolutely nothing for me. You never know, if you have sex again next week it might or might not send you into labor. If the baby wants to come, they'll come no matter what =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:31 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Yeah I went in because I was having contractions and they were VERY painful and persistant. Doc tried to tell me it was ligament pain and then checked to see if I was dilated and I was to a one so she sent me to L & D to have it stopped. Ugh. I was exactly 36 weeks. I know I know I am just getting excited. Going into labor didn't help my patience much. LOL Thanks for the help guys! Ya'll have been awesome.
    Anonymous

• Yikes that would really stink, getting hyped up for labor and having to wait again!! :-P If I were you, I'd be going at it like rabbits as soon as you hit 37 weeks! haha
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 10:55 PM on Nov. 28, 2008