Hgh (hormone replacement therapy)

Any one give this a go postpardum? How long after? to aid in healing? Weightloss? Results? I know there is a lot of contraversay regarding it's use period. Just wanted to know if any moms have first hand expierience.

Elysium927

Asked by Elysium927 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I went through menopause early, and I NEVER took hormone replacement. I do recommend calcium and Vitamin D3 - most women are deficient. Why take pills unless you HAVE to - that's how I feel.

annc999

Answer by annc999 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Well, HGH is human growth hormone, which is what athletes take to bulk up. I assume you meant hCG, human chorionic gonadotropin? That's the pregnancy hormone. Have you actually researched this diet? It's totally dangerous, as it limits you to 5-800 calories a day!!! You can't go below 1200 a day safely, PERIOD. This is just another FAD DIET, read quick fix, read Will Make You Gain Back EVERY Ounce and MORE When You Go Back To Your Old Ways (which is inevitable, because you can't do this forever). It's very very dangerous, and there are better, safer, and more permanent ways to lose weight. I've lost nearly 60 lbs so far THE OLD FASHIONED WAY, and yes, it takes time, work, and patience, but it's healthy and it's extending my LIFE. This is permanent.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:42 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• No I meant hgh... There is a physican I spoke with awhile back who is all about bioidentical HRT. Includes hgh, armor thyroid (sp), progesterone topical Etc... I so agree with you no quick fixes. He discussed the healing properties of it as well as anti ageing. I was just curious to see if any one has expierience with it and thoughts. I've read about hcg diet yeah who can function on 500 cal a day ugh.
    Elysium927

Comment by Elysium927 (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2011