If you could have a conversation with someone who's passed away...

Who would it be and why?

I'd really love to be able to talk to my aunt - my mom's youngest sister. She killed herself when I was a kid, and I've often been wondering a lot lately if she ever felt the way I do sometimes - I'm dealing with depression myself and it got very bad last year to the point of OD'ing. I've realized recently that no one really talks about her anymore... no one in my family has any photos of her on facebook... my cousin (her son) doesn't acknowledge that he ever had a mom, and I just wonder about her a lot. I wish I could've known more about her.

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would like to talk to my sister, simply because I miss her. She passed away in 1997 at the age of 24. We weren't that close, but I miss her and would love to tell her about my children who she never got to meet.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:21 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I would LOVE to talk with someone that has shaped the world.. a peace prize winner, show them what their contribution did and ask them if they would have changed anything knowing what it changed now.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:19 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• My grandma. She died when I was still little. I would want to hear all her stories and I would also like for her to teach me our native language because not a lot of people speak it anymore and we are in danger of losing it.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• It would have to be my Mom and Dad... I lost Mom when I was 18 and dad when I was 21.... not a day goes by that I don't think about them...
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• My grandfather. He died more than 10 years ago. I'd give just about anything for a 5-minute conversation with him.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:20 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• My mother died almost 10 years ago and I miss her every single day. I'd give anything to see her face and hear her voice and feel her skin again.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:23 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• My Papa, my mom's dad. He and I were really close and he passed when I was really little. I know things would have been diffrent if he had been a live longer. I really miss him. I think he would have loved to meet his great grandson.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 11:25 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• if i could honestly talk to someone who passed away it would be my Great Grandma Fuller ... she died a few years but my last memory of her is at my Nanny's house & i can't remember much more ... we never really talk about her because it's too sad & I miss her dearly ... i would love to chat with her and find out more about my crazy family
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• My mommy!  :) 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I would give all the limbs on my body just to talk to my Uncle JR again who passed away 3 weeks ago today. =[
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 1, 2011