How do you?

how do you sleep when you know your baby is sick and is having trouble breathing?
i am afraid to fall asleep with knowing he's so sick...
is this just me or are more mom's like me?

proudmommy_0811

Asked by proudmommy_0811 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Health

• You're not alone, I don't sleep well when my babies are sick and I'm constantly checking on them.
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 11:21 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I slept with her, made life so much easier.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:52 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i have curled up with my youngest & cat napped while my oldest has slept but i just am so afraid...and nervous and this is my second baby ...
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I was like that when mine were little, i would have them lay in the bed with me and kick my SO out... :)
    BalooSkii

Answer by BalooSkii at 12:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• if baby is having trouble breathing laying down, try putting baby asleep in the carseat so baby can breath better. take baby to er for loud breathing when sleeping, looks like baby is breathing heavy, or for cough vomiting. Good luck!!!
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 3:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• dreamangel06 i spent hours in the ER last night for them to send me home ... also went to the doctors for them to send me home... his Oxygen level is fine i guess but you can see he's having trouble ... come to find out i was right on what he had since the beginning
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I would sleep with her.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• he has been by my side since we got home from the er and hasn't left my side and won't until i know he's 100% better i think that's the only way imma get some piece of mind
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2011