Guess what I just pulled out of DS's regester?

He's SUPPOSE to be taking a nap when I hear a bunch of banging. I go in there and he has pulled out the regester from the floor. *roll eyes* Oh great!

So I'm sticking my hand in this creepy dark hole. For all I know there could be spiders or some outher creepy crawly thing waiting to bite me.

In there I find 20 blocks, 12 cars, a bunch of dog food (God only knows how long that's been in there), 2 hair tyes ( don't use those anymore cuse my hair is chopped short) , a fork (been looking for that), a small stuffed dog, a couple of dionsaurs, and Woody's hat.

It was like a rats nest in there....which is even more creepy since I had to put my hand in there!

Liamsmom09

Asked by Liamsmom09 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yeah, time to move it out.. atleast give it a good cleaning anyway
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:20 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• So glad you found woody's hat! I remember we lost ours & the kids were real bummed about it. Woody needs his hat....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:22 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• When summer comes along we put the toy box over it. But I can't cover it now because he needs the heat. It's kind of funny though. This sin't the first time he's done that.
    Liamsmom09

Comment by Liamsmom09 (original poster) at 11:22 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• LOL! We have a lilltle door that connects to our attic, I discoverd, my car keys (extra that I had torn the house down looking for) Lots of necklaces, about 20 hot wheels, a sandwich (I think),,and tons of other stuff! Gotta love them!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:23 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• We lost so much stuff down my oldest's register when he was a toddler. When my ex figured out he was doing it, he screwed it into the floor.

Answer by missanc at 11:29 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• We would screw it down but it's over the carpet. We did put wire netting so if/when he puts stuff down there it doesn't go to far.
    Liamsmom09

Comment by Liamsmom09 (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• You can still screw it down. Why I'm giving you that advice when I cant seem to follow it myself, I don't know LOL. Ours WERE all screwed down until we cleaned our heat ducts, and then we never screwed them back down. Big mistake. The kids are into them constantly, all over the house. It is by far the coolest thing they can think of to do in our house. errrrrrrr
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:40 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• LMAO! I do a weekly sweep of the registers for that exact reason :)

And FYI, Rats keep their habitat much cleaner than that lol
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:43 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• LOL, clever kiddos
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:48 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• LOLOL yea I hated that when my kid's did that. Little ones LOVE to make things go bye bye down holes. Your lucky thats all that was in there. Could have been moldy food!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2011