Still no AF? adult content

I am a 28 day cycle, sometimes 29 day cycle. I am now on CD30 and no sign of AF coming.
I took a test and it is negative?!
I have had symptoms that could mimic pregnancy or PMS but in the last three days, I have had a lower backache (never get this before my period), hunger, fatigue, a 'stretching' feeling in the middle of my torso (not the pit of my stomach but higher), tender breasts along the tops and sides.
Last night I couldn't sleep for the nausea, gassy feeling in my gut and the bloating. I had to munch on crackers for half the night b/c I kept thinking I was going to be sick (I haven 't had this except when I was pregnant twice before)
I am wondering if this is maybe just too early for this pregnancy and that there just isn't enough of the hcg hormone yet in my body to be detected by the HPT? Or, I am just wishful and AF is on its' way?
I saw what I thought was IB at 6 dpo and my temp dipped at 7 dpo then went back up so I was so sure this could be it!
Maybe not?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 11:21 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• give it a few days and test again
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:21 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Just have some dull cramping this afternoon so I think AF may now be on its' way :(
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 12:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i would wait at least another week and take another one you might not have high enough hcg hormone yet
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:24 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Who knows...I have been having dull cramps off and on for 3 weeks...I am almost 6 weeks pregnant.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 1:40 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Oh the patience....its so tough is it not? I say wait a few more days and try again....GOOD LUCK!!
    NewMomAt39

Answer by NewMomAt39 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• Well, AF showed her face :( Very different pms symptoms this month; never had nausea, dizziness and lack of cramps and backache. These are all new pre AF symptoms for me. At least, I will know for next time not to get too excited until I am more than a couple of days late.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2011