What did you forget on your wedding day?

What minor detail did you forget until the last minute or what item did you almost forget to buy?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Holidays

• I am so OCD that I had a list where I didnt forget anything. At one point I forgot where my list was and I was freaking out!!!
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I never practiced throwing the bouquet. When i went to throw it, it just plopped on the floor right behind me. it was awkward....all the ladies stood there for a minute wondering if they should run up to get it....or what. I wish i had thrown it harder...lol, it was weird....one of the little girls just walked up & grabbed it . It was a lame bouquet throw....not exciting at all.

Make sure you know who you want pictures with, there were some photo's i never got that i really wanted. The photographer will not know, so make sure you give him a list of people you want pics with.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:42 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I totally forgot that I had made arrangements with the florist to pick up the flowers at 3:30 the day before--she called me around 4 and was like, umm, are you coming or what? LOL Luckily a friend of mine lived nearby and picked them up for me,then brought them the next day. Oops!!
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• My maid of honor forgot my purse at the church and I almost forgot about it until someone mentioned my passport. We made it just as the church secretary was closing up. I almost didn't get to go on our honeymoon.

Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I totally forgot about asking someone to cut the cake, it was not until we were leaving for the church and my mom said "so who is cutting the cake?" that I realized I overlooked that detail. Thankfully my hubs Aunt and her daughter volunteered to do 'cake duty'.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:39 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Nothing. The only weird thing, was that I lost weight in the last week. My dress was too long! I was tripping on it. Luckily it was tulle and my MIL was handy. She cut around 3 inches off the bottom right before I walked down the aisle!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:40 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• We had a total back yard do-it- yourself kind of wedding. I had to do everything myself, including the cooking. Just as I was walking down the isle, I realized that I'd forgotten ALL of the vegetables for the reception dinner. We had meat (luckily potatoes) and bread. I was devastated then, but think it's hilarious now.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 11:54 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• My marriage license LMAO. Seriously! I had a wedding planner and everything was basically done for me. My and dh's only responsibility was bringing the marriage license. I thought he had it, he thought I did. I had to have my mom run to my house and get it while the minister waited lol.

Answer by gemgem at 3:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• realy nothing
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:07 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• My husband left the handkerchief I used during the ceremony in his tux. It was returned to the shop and I never got it back.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 6:07 PM on Apr. 1, 2011