What's your favorite childhood memory?

Mine would be sitting on my Grandpas lap in his station wagon as he let me "drive". That was before you had to have your child in a carseat. I just remember feeling safe with his big arms wrapped around me and the warmth of the sun on my skin. I was completely happy.

If not that then maybe my Grandma's Sunday dinners. She always made the best food and the table look beautiful. Even if we were just having fried chicken.

Liamsmom09

Asked by Liamsmom09 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hanging out with my neighbors family. They were a different culture and accepted me right in.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:37 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

•  

Playing with my dad when I was little.

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 11:52 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Being with my grandfather and the smell of his pipe. RIP Grandfather I Love You and Miss You.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• swimming in our lake... its still there today but i look at it and was like how could i
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 1:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Mine also include my grandparents. One is sitting at my grandmothers table eating strawberries with sugar! Yum! Or being with my with my other grandmother and chasing lightening bugs with my grandfather! Those were good times.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2011