Did I handle this correctly in your opinion? If no what would you have said? adult content

Just to paint you a picture...this morning the baby slept in so I awoke very alert. My DH was still asleep so I thought I would let him sleep in. I got up with the kids. Only 10 minutes later he comes out and leaves to run errands. I then started laundry only to grab his sock that had a handful of his nasty cum on it. He called me right after and I told him what happened and next time he needs to hide, burn, throw away the evidence because that was super gross. He said sorry. What do you think ladies?

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't think you went too crazy on him just drop it and don't keep this topic going all day...Ask yourself is he : a good husband? a good father? a good provider? has eyes for you only?
    If so and you know you are his queen and her has never disrespected you then ot os something that guys may do from time to time...Maybe he did not want to bother you...
    Best of luck mama
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:42 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I would have just thrown it away and not said anything. I wouldn't embarrass him. Maybe down the line I'd joke about it.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I have never understood how people get supper grossed out by finding a towel or sock that their husbands forgot to clean after doing that, but are fine with it going in them or having to clean the sheets after. It is the same as grabbing the sheets after a night of fun only difference is he did it by himself. Just ask him nicely to clean up after himself after he takes care of himself.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i would have just rinised it off, washed my hands and threw it in with the rest of the laundry. maybe later on when he got home, mentioned it but thats it...and isnt burning slightly extream just for body fluids? it would be like burning your kids underwea after they peed or pooped them instead of just sucking it up and cleaning them.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• LMAO! Sorry, probably not the best way to start your day. I think I would have just laid it on my Dh's pillow and waited for the evening payback. Not a big deal that he did it, just that he didn't clean up better.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 11:48 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Guy's masturbate even when they get good sex everyday. It IS normal and it is healthy. If you nag him about it he will only do it more. No one likes to get treated like they did something wrong or should be ashamed of it. It's natural.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I'd just make sure there's a "big ole" box of tissues right there for whenever he feels the need to" BLOW!!!!!!" yuck

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i would have laughed my ass off first...then i would have told him that i would have loved to have sex if he was looking to get off...

Then i would have told him that if he is going to cum in his sock, that he needs to wash it himself.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• If my husband CHOSE to only have sex with me once every 3 weeks, I'd be COMPLETELY upset with him! Not because of the cum-in-a-sock, but because he's not doing it with ME :/
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Ahhh it's not such a big deal. LOL I would ask him to clean it at least.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:41 AM on Apr. 1, 2011