Appropriate or too short

Below is a link for a dress I got from Victorias secrert, I've hasd it for a while but havent gotten a chance to wear it. Its super cute and I love thats not the question lol. The question is it appropriate for my sons award dinner, its a semi formal Athletic award dinner. Is it too short hubby says its fine but hes a horn ball half the time? Well heres the link let me know what you think. Thanks

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265437268503&c=Page&cid=1300104438923&pagename=vsdWrapper

Mrsprizefighter

Asked by Mrsprizefighter at 11:46 AM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• it's cute but not for a child's award dinner....maybe for a night out with the husband but not anything that had to do with children lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Wayyy to short to wear for a function for your son. It would be fine going out with just hubby.... Do you want to embarass your son?? It is a cute dress but in the right setting... not an event for your kid.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 11:49 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• It's super cute, i love it! But i would never wear it to my child's anything lol. I agree night out with hubby but not to anything that has to do with children.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• No way. It is NOT RIGHT for your child's dinner. It would be so embarrassing for your son. We just had this dinner for my son. One of the little sisters was wearing something slutty. We all noticed. I can't imagine what we would have said if another mother was wearing that. It has an open back! Don't do that to your son!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:54 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Its very cute but too short for a kid's function even if you have a smoking hot body.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:55 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i should note that im 4'11 lol im sure that model is atleast 5'7 5'8 prob even taller and very leggy so its going to be much shorter on her supermodel bod than mine.
    Mrsprizefighter

Comment by Mrsprizefighter (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I agree with everyone else. You and hubby go our some night alone and you wear that. If a kid's dinner wear something less showy let the night be for the kids
    mommy2boys03

Answer by mommy2boys03 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• The mothers just wear dress pants and a nice blouse.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:59 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• hmm...it says that page is no longer available....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• If you put a pair of leggings under it and wear it as a tunic more than a dress it would be fine. As a dress alone? I'd say too short.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 12:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2011