Spider and shower question... lol

I was taking a shower and noticed a rather large spider on the ceiling above me at which point I said YIKES!

Now my question to you.. Do you kill it, freak out and jump out of the shower or keep showering and keep an eye on it?

I kept showering and promised myself to take care of it later. lol dang spiders!!

zoejains_momma

Asked by zoejains_momma at 12:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes I scream try to jump out of shower but I slip on the tile and knock myself out........I come to with a giant spider standing over me holding a toilet brush in one of his eight legs.........I was going pee one night and went to grab toilet paper and a gigantic palmetto bug was on the role - I literally jumped up and peed on myself.........don't like bugs. (Palmetto bugs for those of you not in FL are like HUGE, steroidal cockroaches that come in from outside when it rains)
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I'd spray it with the shower head and send it to a watery grave! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i scream, freak out, scream some more and kill it 10 times with whatever i can find, prob.shampoo bottle lol then i would get out of the shower, finished or not....i HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE spiiiiiiiiiiderrrrrrrrsssssssssss
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I scream, jump out of the shower and yell for my SO
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• If they are somewhere near me, I just pick them up and put them somewhere til I'm done and can take them outside. If they are out of reach (like on the ceiling) I just leave them be.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• haha I hate spiders
    June_Mama09

• Oh, I'm with Liamsmom . . . . I'd smash the lights out of it. We have a ton on black widows out here . . . and my kids actually react to any kind of spider bite. So, if they dare enter my house, they are done for.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I get out of the shower and kill the damn thing, ASAP!! I cant function if there's a spider crawling anywhere in the house. It REALLY sucks when I see one on the vaulted ceiling. Ya have to toss something up there to knock it down then chase it around to step on it. (shiver)
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:12 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i would have had to get out if it was right over my head. If it was in the corner & stayed there, i think i could manage to wash up real quick. But, if it started moving...I'd jump out grab one of DH's shoes & throw it at it.

I cringe at the feeling of crushing bugs. That crunch makes me sick to my stomach...i have to throw shit at spiders and bugs so i won't have to hear & feel the crunch.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:14 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I hate spiders...but I have respect for them. I would just keep an eye on it. After I was done, I would wait until it got to my height or lower then put it on cardboard and take it outside. I won't kill anything!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2011