hard headed 3 year old potty training (poopy problems)

my 3 year old daughter is doing really good pee peeing on the potty but when it comes to poo pooing on the tolet she says she does not have to but then 10 mins later she'll come to em or my mom and say i poopy'ed in my pants (i go get new undies) she'll say with a big smile on her face she'll grab the new pair of undies out of her undie box she'll grab the wipes i or my mom will clean her up put the new undies on her and let it be. of course we tell her that if she conitues to poopy in her pants that she cant go to school and she "really" want to go to school. But yet she still poopys in her pants, it has been 3 weeks and 5 days since we started FULLY pooty training her any ideas to help with the discuring the poopy in the pants?

mrsparks090607

Asked by mrsparks090607 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Take her regularly to the potty, like every 45 minutes or so. Read books to her while she sits there. There are cute potty training books to try also. One mom on here sat her child on the potty in front of the TV at a table for an entire day. She had all sorts of activities lined up.......coloring and such.........and sat there with her. It was done for a few days. She got praised and loved whenever she went. just ideas........GL!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2011