Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I report something to CafeMom?

There is some name calling in a group that I belong to. They are name calling members that is not in the group. How do I report it to CafeMom? Not the GO, she is taking part in it.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in About CafeMom

Answers (6)
  • If the GO doesn't care and is involved, your best bet is to leave the group. There is also a reaport button.

    Answer by jillmw at 10:50 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

  • i would delete myself from the group if you don't like what is going on.

    Answer by justgg at 10:51 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

  • Click Report post or any other 'report' button in the thread and explain why it breaks the CM TOU. They'll decide whether it warrants deletion or not.

    Answer by caitxrawks at 10:51 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

  • Doesn't the report button go to the GO?! That's what i always thought. If it were me i would use the "Contact Us" link on the very bottom of the page to send a message to CM about it.

    Answer by Klynn-whitlow at 11:02 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

  • just leave group

    Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:43 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

  • If you want to report directly to cafemom, use the 'contact us' link at the bottom of any page. The 'report this' link goes to the GO and admins. Your best bet would be to leave the group. Chances are CM will side with the GO in this. Groups are most often allowed a bit more leeway on certain TOS.

    Answer by Liansmommie at 10:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in About CafeMom
Another Question

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))
weird sounds