So i have loose bowls and more pelvic pressure is that a sign of early labor i dont remember that with my four yr old son .

pelvic pressure loose bowls .

damionsmommy2

Asked by damionsmommy2 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had that with my first and he was born within a week. How far along are you?
    lovepotato

Answer by lovepotato at 12:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• 35 weeks they say i will have her the end of april , but i have gestational diebeties and she gonna be over weight
    damionsmommy2

Comment by damionsmommy2 (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I am only 32 weeks and I have been having the exact same problems. I know that size can have everything to do with both problems...the weight on your pelvis (which does get worse with each pregnancy anyway...at least for me), and pushing against your stomach and digestive tract to the point you end up with diarrhea. For me I am hoping mine stays put until it is safe enough to have her...if you're getting close, hopefully it is a sign for you!!!!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2011