My Daughter is 13 months old, and has been walking since she was 9. She has a little clicking/popping in the middle of her back and I don't know why, he legs are bent too when she stands but they do straighten out when she walks. I took her to the doc but they said that is normal..I want a second opinion. I don't want something to be wrong with my daughter and have it get worse and later can't do anything about it. What do you think?

Hthr.S42288

Asked by Hthr.S42288 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Health

• that doase not sound normal. my son is 17 months and stated walking when he was 13 months old. he dose not do that. sometimes when babys learn to walk to early it causes problems like bow legs, twisted back, and knee isues. i think you need to take her to a differnt doctor and see what they say. i hope shes ok. dose she get enough calcium?
    Stroodle

Answer by Stroodle at 9:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Take her to a different doctor for a second professional opinion. Clicking in the back does not sound normal to me either. Nor do bent legs.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I might take her to a Chiropractor for this because they have a lot of experience with such things. When you call one ask if they often see children. this will help you to get the right one.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 7:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2008