could i be pregnant? Please no judgements.

Im on the mini pill but i got off of it for a bit and my finance surprised me and flew me and baby out to see him after i was off the pill for about 3 weeks, we used condoms but one time it broke. Its been about 17 days since then and Ive been throwing up and alot of other prego syptoms. I took a test a week ago and it came up negative... Could it be to soon to take a test and it be accurate?? I had my son 10 months ago and still havn't had my period. I know the chance of having a baby without a period is slim but it happened with my mom so i know it happens.

blondisfun

Asked by blondisfun at 10:57 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would say its very possible. I HATE condoms. The very first time we used condoms (after not using them for the first 3 or 4 months) we got pregnant because it broke. We were only 17 and still in HS. I would say take another test in about a week, but start taking some sort of multi vitamin now (just in case). My friend took a test and it came up negative, but then it was positive a week later. Good luck!
    Klynn-whitlow

Answer by Klynn-whitlow at 10:59 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I would take another test...if that comes up negative too, monitor your symptoms and keep testing every week as long as the symptoms continue. It definitely could have been too early to get an accurate result. GL!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:01 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I'd wait a week after your missed period and take another test. Everyone's HCG levels are different in pregnancy and you might not have enough that a urine test can detect....it's definitely possible though. My baby was the result of a broken condom and plan B that didn't work! so he was ment to be on this earth and I don't regret it one bit.
    Anonymous

• wait a week and then take another test is the best advice I could give! Its okay hun, things will work out whether you are or youre not pregnant! Jesse and I have had our scares too, so its okay.
    RachiMommy

Answer by RachiMommy at 11:52 AM on Nov. 29, 2008