Pet Peeve?

Grrr.... I had Thanksgiving at my dads house. They are the most annoying eaters ever! I cannot eat around someone who chews with their mouth open and smacks their lips!!! It is just bad manners and gross.
It makes me sick.
Anyone else have this pet peeve? What is yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, my family is pretty much like that. I dunno how I grew up with good table manners, LOL! I don't chew with my mouth open or burp at the table like my family does.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:13 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• spitting on my food
    not flushing the toilet
    cherylious68

Answer by cherylious68 at 11:13 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• OH
    And my pet peeve is nose picking. GROSS.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I freak out about the "cow chewing" as I call it. My husband is really bad about it. I almost can't stand to eat with him anymore. He closes his mouth, but makes no attempt to chew quietly, so you can hear him chewing across the room.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Yes, I have several. But most of all, I am allergic to everything. What's really bad is when a co-worker comes back from smoking or when they have animal hair on them. I know it's not their fault and they are totally unaware that I am allergic. But it's so difficult for me.
    Anonymous

• lol haha....I haaaaaaaaaaate hearing people chew. In fact, I purposely avoid eating with people that I know do it.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 11:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• You cannot imagine how happy I am to know I am not alone in this!!! Lol.
    My mom raised me with good table manners, but my dad eats like a nasty cow, and so does all of his family. And both my moms husbands after my dad eat the same way. So gross. I hate when either side of the family invite me over for dinner, lol.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 11:27 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I'm glad to hear other people hate to hear people eating as much as me... OMG i could kill someone.. I have been known to ask someone if their food tastes good... sure sounds like it does!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:33 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• yea and my grandma farting she dosnt even try to hide it
    Mommyholly327

Answer by Mommyholly327 at 1:04 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• My biggest peeve is when I get home from the grocery store and the bagger forgot to put something in my bag!!!!!! And it's always the main thing I need at that moment. It drives me absolutely bananas, I check everywhere in my kitchen and my car. I yell at my son who puts the groceries away, because I'm sure he must have put it somewhere. Then if I check my receipt and find that I paid for it, I am furious! And I have to go all the way back to the store to get it! Auugghh!!!!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:26 AM on Nov. 29, 2008