For born again christians do you eat meat on fridays since lent started?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• That's for Catholics. I think Episcopals might do it too. Never heard of born again Christians doing that.
    Anonymous

• I think this may be more of a question for Catholics specifically. I (personally) don't know any non-Catholic Christians who cut out meat for lent.
    MsKylaSkyy

Answer by MsKylaSkyy at 1:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Hmm I am catholic and do follow lent. Thankgoodness for a question that was posted a little while ago about fish for dinner. Heck I had forgotten it was friday! Lol good thing I hadn't ate meat yet.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• im not apart of a denomination that believes in not eating meat on Fridays or practicing Lent, so i eat meat whenever i want.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I don't practice lent.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 2:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I don't believe in being "born again". However, I do abstain from meat on Fridays during Lent.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Yes I eat meat on Fridays.. I do not observe it.. It is traditional and ceremonial.. There is nothing about Lent in the Bible..
    Obi.Ren.Kenobi

Answer by Obi.Ren.Kenobi at 4:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I'm a Christian and I don't celebrate Lent. I don't really understand the point of it and it isn't based off anything that I have seen in the Bible.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 4:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Just because something isnt in the "bible" doesnt mean someone can't follow it according to their religion.
    Anonymous

• My MIL is a born again Christian and they don't celebrate Lent.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 6:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2011