FREE SHIPPING PROMO CODE FOR TOYS R US???? ANYONE??

I'm about to order some Christmas gifts for my son & a new carseat, but the shipping is outrageous... Does anyone have/know a code for FREE SHIPPING on the Toys R Us / Babies R Us website??? I would be SO grateful!!!

heather.huckaby

Asked by heather.huckaby at 11:29 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Shopping

• i receive emails from toys R us regularly, i have a free shipping email but no code, it's just free shipping fon orders over $49
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 12:59 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• See, I thought it was free shipping on orders of $49... But my order is $150something & it's showing me having to pay somewhere around $45 for shipping!?!!!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 3:05 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Maybe you have to move further into the purchase to see it taken off, but not so far as entering in your credit card number. I get frustrated with sites that don't show you right off the bat that you are getting free shipping.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2008