Am I pregnant? I would like to know what you think.

I am 19. I have been nauseous for a little over 3 weeks now. I am almost 3 weeks late. I have taken a 2 pregnancy test in those 3 weeks and they came out negative. I am usually safe when it comes to sex because i got pregnant when i was 15 and he was stillborn at 5.5 months. How ever I was raped right after my last period. My next doctors appointment isn't for another month, and being the test have come out negative I don't know what to think. And also I was taking vyvance but after I realized I was late I quit taking it and also found nothing out online or from my doctor whether or not it will make you late. So can some one give me their idea about what they think?

froggygal91

Asked by froggygal91 at 1:56 PM on Apr. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think it is time for a gyno visit Sweetie....and please talk to someone you trust about the rape. You will be in my thoughts.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 1:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• You were raped after you last period? honey that is awful.....well stress can make you late and obviously you have been through a horrible situation. Of course no one here can give you the answer you are looking for - only time will tell. I'm surprised if you were raped your doctor isn't being more proactive and doing a blood test or something at this point - why not?
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i would go and have blood work done so at least you know whats going on sence all the tests u have taken have been neg..good luck
    2luckygirls

Answer by 2luckygirls at 2:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• i see a therapist every 2 weeks, she is helping me. and my doctor doesnt know about the rape. I was only a day late the last time I saw my doctor and he said it was to early to test.
    froggygal91

Comment by froggygal91 (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• God less you that is horrable i would say get into your dr. sooner and if they dont get you an apt. i would let them know what happend and see if they will do a blood test for you.. Dont ever feel alone about what happened its sad but honestly happens alot and there are plenty of people on here im sure are willing ot talk to you
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• *Bless
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• There are health depts you can go to and see what they can do. While you are there get a full exam. If you are preg they should be able to tell you
    hplesha

Answer by hplesha at 2:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• health departments dont do blood work like i need...and also im suppose to have an EKG done on my heart can that affect the baby if I am pregnant
    froggygal91

Comment by froggygal91 (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2011